We have a great staff here at Loose Produce and the lovely Nikki is no exception. If you’re ever in store and you need to know a thing or two about anything relating to food and what it is or ISN’T doing for your body, Nikki is the gal to see. Nikki has been here so long she is part of the furniture, so like a dust cloth she has picked up a lot of stuff on the way. Here’s what she had to tell us…
1) What does Loose Produce mean to you? 12 years of work, food, education, friends, passion, family, etc. etc.
2) Product of the day? Pukka 3 ginger tea, love it nearly as much as I love coffee.
3) My perfect day includes coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
4) Cat or Dog? Dog & cat, mostly dog. Weasel 12 years – 3 countries, Crosby 14 years 1 country, hard to choose!
5) Tea or coffee? coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
6) Three words to describe Loose Produce. Lots of work!! (But I love it)
7) Sometimes I wish I was a child again & have someone do everything for you.
8) My favourite thing to cook is sausage surprise, chicken surprise, anything surprise. Those meals that use up all odds & ends & surprise, you may get sausage, chicken or anything!!!!!
9) When I’m at work you can ask me about anything, I will try my best to help.
10) If i had a super power it would be invisibility, sometimes I need to do some work!!!!!